Home page Forums Miscellaneous Introduction Thread

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ModeratorBrian
    Keymaster

Now that we have a few people mingling around the forum and we’re all a little more familiar with the website, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself!

My name is Brian, and I’m working with Mel and Spokz People as a forum mod. I’m here to make sure you have a positive experience here, so you may see me drop in every now and again, and feel free to send me a message if you have any concerns or questions – I’ll do my best to help you out.

I’m not a councillor or a therapist like many of the other Spokz People staff, so please don’t take anything I say as medical advice, but I do have some background in psychology, so might be able to help you understand things you may be struggling with. You can see a little bit about me in the About Us section if that interests you.

In the interest of promoting some conversations and community, I felt that this could serve as an introductory thread for anyone who feels comfortable; you can introduce yourself, tell us a little about you, and hopefully we can get to know each other!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.